At The Flix is a movie and TV show add-on powered by the MaverickTV repository. It streams the latest movies, TV shows, and also comes with a Live TV option.
The add-on has multiple categories with different types of content, making it easy for users to find what they’re looking for.
At The Flix Kodi add-on also supports link scrappers, providing the best links for content on the internet. Link scrappers are small scripts used by Kodi to retrieve metadata information from the web when a user searches for particular content on Kodi. This guide explains how to install the add-on on all Kodi-compatible devices.
At The Flix Features
- Has a stable IPTV source.
- Allows users to search for movies and TV shows.
- Has IMDB top-rated movies.
- Has 4K UHD movies.
- Works with Real-Debrid.
- Users can find movies by genre.
- Contains a music playlist and the Mavericks music mix.
- Has a broad variety of media categories.
It's important to understand that streaming movies and TV shows on any of the 3rd party Kodi addons may be subject to copyright issues. This is because some of the 3rd party Kodi addons are essentially accessing content that is otherwise behind the paywall. On top of it, many of the free streaming applications are hosted in insecure servers which means that your streaming devices are exposed to hacking risks. Users who love to stay in bed throughout the weekend and watch content on Kodi are also exposed to ISP throttling. This means that your internet service provider may deliberately slow down your internet connection if it detects too excessive streaming activity at your end. To avoid potential hacking risk, ISP throttling, government surveillance, and Geo-restrictions on the content you are trying to watch, we recommend using a VPN. Here are the key benefits of hiding your IP (using VPN): 1) You can access Geo-restricted content. 2) You can avoid ISP throttling. 3) You can avoid unwanted surveillance by government agencies and ISPs. 4) You can protect yourself from hackers. Connect VPN on all of your streaming devices (iOS, Windows, Android, Amazon Fire TV, etc.) and enjoy worry-free & high-speed movie experience 24/7. The BEST VPN providers on the planet are: 1) Get CyberGhost - 45-Days Money-Back Guarantee 2) Get ExpressVPN - 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee 3) Get PrivateVPN - 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
How To Install At The Flix Kodi Add-on
Given that the Maverick Repo hosts At The Flix add-on, you need to install Maverick Repo first before installing the add-on. But before that, you need to enable installation from unknown sources from the Kodi app because both Maverick Repo and At The Flix add-ons are not found in the official Kodi repository.
Remember, you will be doing this at your own risk because Kodi Foundation, the team that maintains Kodi, is not responsible for the damage that a third-party add-on or repository may cause to your device.
How To Allow Installation From Unknown Sources
If you have no problem installing third-party add-ons, go ahead and enable installation from unknown sources by following the procedure below:
- Go to the Kodi home screen and click on the cog icon found at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Click on Kodi System Settings.
- On the pop-up window, select Standard.
- Select Add-ons from the list of options.
- You’ll see a toggle switch next to the Unknown Sources option. Move the switch to the right to enable installation from unknown sources.
- A pop-up window will appear detailing the risks of allowing installation from unknown sources; click on Yes to proceed.
It doesn’t seem to work with Kodi 19 Matrix yet, but it’s likely that developers will update the addon soon.
How To Add the MaverickTV Repo Source On Kodi
Now that you’ve enabled installation from unknown sources, you can go ahead and install MaverickTV Repo which powers At The Flix addon. Follow the step-by-step guide below to install the MaverickTV Repo on Kodi:
- Launch Kodi and click on Settings.
- On the window that appears, click on File Manager.
- The window that appears next will be split into two and will have a list of options. Select the Add Source option on either side of the screen; it’s usually the last option on the list.
- On the Add File Source pop-up window, click None.
- Type in the MaverickTV Repo source URL: http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo and then select OK.
- On the Add File Source window, go to the text box under Enter A Name For This Media Source and type in Maverick or any other name you prefer to call the media source, then click OK.
How To Install MaverickTV Repo On Kodi
Now that you’ve added the MaverickTV Repo source on Kodi, it’s time to install the MaverickTV repository on Kodi by following the procedure below:
- On the Kodi home screen, click on the Add-ons option found on the left side of the screen.
- Click on Package Installer, usually represented by an open box icon found at the top-left corner of the screen.
- From the list of options, select Install From Zip File.
- On the Install From Zip File pop-up window, select Maverick or the name you gave the MaverickTV repo source earlier.
- Click on the zip file version.
- Wait for a few seconds until you see the MaverickTV Repo Add-on Installed on the top-right corner of the screen.
How To Install At The Flix Kodi Add-on From MaverickTV Repo
After successfully installing MaverickTV Repo on Kodi, you can go ahead and install At The Flix Kodi Add-on using the step-by-step guide below:
- From the Kodi home screen, click on Add-ons.
- Select Package Installer or the open-box icon at the top-left corner.
- Select Install from repository.
- On the list of repositories displayed, click on MaverickTV Repo.
- Select Video add-ons.
- A list of available add-ons will appear; scroll down and select At The Flix add-on and click on Install.
- On the pop-up window, click OK to proceed with the installation.
- Wait until you see the At The Flix Add-on Installed message appearing on the top-right corner of the screen.
At The Flix Kodi Add-on Display Methods
At The Flix supports streaming of content in different display methods as discussed below:
Selecting Your Own Source
When you search for a movie or TV show using At The Flix add-on, the add-on uses link scrappers to return as many links as possible for the movie or TV show from the internet. You’ll then select the link you want to stream content from. This link contains your preferred video quality and file host.
This method gives you the freedom of selection and a variety of sources to select.
The Direct Link Method
This method takes away the freedom of selection from the user. Instead, it gives the choice of link selection to the add-on without the user’s input. All you need to do is search for the movie or TV show you want, and the add-on will automatically play the content.
The Direct Link Method is a fast and easy way to watch content from the internet. The only downside of this method is that sometimes the add-on may load incorrect or substandard links. Otherwise, if you’re connected to a fast internet connection, this is one of the best display methods to opt for.
4K UHD Content Only
If you want to stream high-quality content from the internet, this is the best method to use. For best results, you need to have a great internet speed to stream 4K UHD content. Your internet speed should be at least 10 Mbps or 25 Mbps if you want to use this streaming method.
Otherwise, you’ll encounter constant buffering and video stuttering issues that would ruin your streaming sessions. Also, ensure that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) has not imposed any bandwidth restrictions/throttling on your connection. Bandwidth throttling is when an ISP intentionally slows down a user’s internet connection. Using a VPN can be a solution to this problem.
Openload is popular for file hosting and sharing services. It allows users to upload content and share it within the platform.
You can use the At The Flix Kodi add-on to access Openload movies on your home network. In addition, Openload has tons of movies and TV shows accessible to its users.
Real-Debrid is a multihoster service that allows users to stream and download high-quality media content. It is a paid service, meaning users need to make monthly payments to access premium content on Real-Debrid servers.
You can integrate At The Flix Kodi add-on with Real-Debrid and use it to watch and download media content from the internet without restrictions. The main advantage of using Real-Debrid with At The Flix add-on is that you can stream and watch HD movies without buffering issues. You can also use Real-Debrid to convert torrent files from different file hosts to direct links.
Downloading and installing At the Flix is free. Unless you integrate it with Real-Debrid, At the Flix add-on lets you stream movies and TV shows on Kodi free of charge. Also, At The Flix add-on supports Standard Definition (SD), High Definition (HD), and even Ultra High Definition (UHD or 4K) video quality.
Having a reliable VPN is one of the best ways to improve the stream quality on Kodi. A great VPN comes with a strict no-log policy and is compatible with iOS, Windows, Android, Amazon Fire TV, etc.