What is Fluxus IPTV Kodi addon?
Fluxus IPTV is a Kodi addon for streaming Live TV, news, sports, documentaries, and video-on-demand movies. It is currently one of the best live TV Kodi addons, boasting over 1500 Live IPTV Channels, thousands of movie collections, global radio stations, over 200 closed-circuit camera feeds, adult content and so much more.
In our Fluxus IPTV review, we found that it is compatible with all devices including Windows, Android, Mac, IOS, Amazon Firestick, Android TV and Android boxes.
Fluxus IPTV is compatible with Kodi 19 Matrix and previous versions. The addon is constantly being updated with new and fresh content in the form of an M3U file format. An M3U file is essentially a test file containing names and lists of IPTV sources (links).
However, you may need a premium debrid subscription to access some premium links. Simply authorize debrid from the addon settings in order to access debrid supported services including Premiumize, Real-Debrid, Link Snappy, and All Debrid.
With Fluxus IPTV Kodi addon, you can stream live TV channels from across the globe in high definition (HD). Find and stream channels in countries such as Germany, the USA, Canada, Israel, Russia, and France.
Fluxus IPTV M3U Playlists
Fluxus IPTV addon is arguably one of the best IPTV service providers by the sheer number of channels you can access. Users can find the latest and up-to-date M3U Playlist URL sources for stable and high-quality streams online. You can then enjoy watching all kinds of media content like movies, sports, news, on-demand videos, and TV shows.
Fluxus TV services have six different M3U playlist URLs and an additional seven international Cinema M3U playlist files. Each list serves as a separate category with hundreds of IPTV channels within each one of them.
- Fluxus IPTV – Has 1600+ world-wide Live IPTV Channels
- Fluxus Cinema – Has 1000+ video-on-demand movies
- Fluxus Radio – Contains 400+ Live Radio Stations From across the globe
- Fluxus Faith – Has 100+ Spiritual and Religious TV channels
- Fluxus CCTV – Serves 200+ closed-circuit TV Camera Feeds
- Fluxus Lust – Contains a variety of Adult content
Here are the most popular playlist links for each category. Keep in mind that these links may not work all the time. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that they are still working at this moment. The links are constantly being updated so it is recommended to keep checking for updates.
That being said, as of the time of writing this guide they are all working.
- Fluxus IPTV – https://pastebin.com/raw/ZzGTySZE
- Fluxus Faith – https://pastebin.com/raw/ikshwe1W
- Fluxus CCTV – https://pastebin.com/raw/pQJ9pFjH
- Fluxus Radio – https://pastebin.com/raw/d5cb3Wxw
- Fluxus_Cinema – https://pastebin.com/raw/jbqA0j82 (English)
- Fluxus Lust – https://pastebin.com/raw/jMe87UHE
- Fluxus Cinema Arabic: https://pastebin.com/raw/Sig2zWVH
- Fluxus Cinema French: https://pastebin.com/raw/cWbbtduU
- Fluxus Cinema Portuguese: https://pastebin.com/raw/FVAeAC0u
- Fluxus Cinema German: https://pastebin.com/raw/RZduJuKQ
- Fluxus Cinema Italian: https://pastebin.com/raw/JkBfYpXz
- Fluxus Cinema Japanese: https://pastebin.com/raw/wF35hqLF
- Fluxus Cinema Spanish: https://pastebin.com/raw/U5Nai4hs
It's important to understand that streaming movies and TV shows on any of the 3rd party Kodi addons may be subject to copyright issues. This is because some of the 3rd party Kodi addons are essentially accessing content that is otherwise behind the paywall. On top of it, many of the free streaming applications are hosted in insecure servers which means that your streaming devices are exposed to hacking risks. Users who love to stay in bed throughout the weekend and watch content on Kodi are also exposed to ISP throttling. This means that your internet service provider may deliberately slow down your internet connection if it detects too excessive streaming activity at your end. To avoid potential hacking risk, ISP throttling, government surveillance, and Geo-restrictions on the content you are trying to watch, we recommend using a VPN. Here are the key benefits of hiding your IP (using VPN): 1) You can access Geo-restricted content. 2) You can avoid ISP throttling. 3) You can avoid unwanted surveillance by government agencies and ISPs. 4) You can protect yourself from hackers. Connect VPN on all of your streaming devices (iOS, Windows, Android, Amazon Fire TV, etc.) and enjoy worry-free & high-speed movie experience 24/7. The BEST VPN providers on the planet are: 1) Get CyberGhost - 45-Days Money-Back Guarantee 2) Get ExpressVPN - 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee 3) Get PrivateVPN - 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
Step-by-Step Guide To Install DejaVu Repository and Fluxus IPTV Kodi Addon
First Things First – Enable Unknown Sources
- Go to Home Screen, click on the gear icon, click on system, select “add-ons” on the left side menu, allow installation from “Unknown Sources”, click “yes” when the warning popup appears.
Installing DejaVu Repository
- Go to Home Screen, click on Gear Icon, click on File Manager;
- Click Add Source, Click None, Type in the URL “https://dejavurepo.github.io/” and click Done;
- Pick a name for the repository (i.e. DejaVu) and enter it in the bottom box and click OK;
- Click back until you are in the Main Menu, select Addons on the left side
- Click on the Box Symbol (top left corner), Choose Install From ZIP file, click Yes when a warning appears;
- Open “DejaVu” Source and choose this file: “repository.DejaVu-x.x.x.zip”
- A notification saying “Installed Successfully” will appear.
Installing Fluxus IPTV Kodi Addon
- Go to Home Screen, find Add-ons on the left side, select the box symbol (top left corner) to get to the Addon Browser;
- Click on Install From Repository, choose DejaVu Repo, click on Video Addons in the category section;
- Click on Fluxus IPTV and hit install, select OK to confirm the installation of dependencies (don’t appear in Kodi 19 Matrix);
- A notification saying “Installed Successfully” will appear;
- You have now downloaded Fluxus IPTV to Kodi. You can now access the addon from the main menu.
Fluxus IPTV Addon Alternatives
- cCloud TV – cCloud TV addon offers a taste of endless entertainment with its wide range of TV channels from mostly, USA, UK, and international channels. You can stream content in high definition from thousands of channels from across the globe.
- Xumo.TV – this Live TV addon hosts a wide range of American channels including CBS News, Time Magazine, ABC News Live, CBC News, Newsmax TV, NBC News Now, Today-Pop Culture, and more. Xumo.TV is available in the official Kodi repository.
- Distro TV – this addon sources its streams from Distro TV, a hosting platform for Live TV, TV shows, and movies. All media content is neatly organized with two main categories; video-on-demand and Live. Distro TV addon offers tons of high quality and buffer-free live streams from mostly American channels.
Sections and channels
Fluxus IPTV has the following sections:
- USA GEO
- 24/7 World News
- 24/7 Adult Swim
- 24/7 Arabic News
Common problems and troubleshooting
Fluxus IPTV fails to launch/start
In some cases, the addon may fail to start for some reason. Even perfectly working addons may show this error from time to time. If the addon has stopped working it could be that it has been discontinued. So it is important to check for updates frequently. Here’s how you can fix this error:
- Check that your server and port number in Kodi’s internet access is the same as the ones in your network. If you are using a VPN, the port number and server number may not match the ones of your Kodi internet access. Check your Kodi proxy settings to make sure they match in order to fix the launch error.
- A filled-up cache may also bring this error. With continued use, the Kodi app builds up a cache of all your streaming media so that it can load faster when you need to access it. Try clearing your Kodi app cache in device settings. You can also use maintenance tools like Open Wizard to make the whole process easier. Reboot Kodi and launch the addon again. This should fix the launch issue.
Error Check Log
This type of error is caused by a filled-up cache. Try clearing the app cache in device settings and reboot the addon. This should easily fix the problem and prevent issues thereafter. If the problem persists try reinstalling the addon from a different repository.
Links fail to play requiring authorization
This is a fairly common error requiring you to authorize a stream in order to play your media content. Stream authorization is not a Kodi error in itself but a prompt dialog requiring you to enter a token in a file host website. This can be frustrating, to say the least. Also, you may be wondering if it is safe to give stream authorization to a third-party hoster. With all these concerns, it is imperative that you fix them altogether. You can do it in two ways:
- Pair the hoster site with a static IP address
- Disable free hosters in the addon settings and use a Debrid service such as Real-Debrid and Premiumize
Flexus IPTV Dependencies Could not be satisfied
Usually, a dependency error is caused by python code discrepancies in the Kodi app. This issue can be solved by updating to the latest version of Kodi, as the addon discrepancies will automatically try to update to the latest version of Kodi. If the addon is not compatible with your Kodi version, then a dependency error will appear.
Is Fluxus IPTV addon legal?
Fluxus IPTV, like many other live streaming addons, is a third-party addon not found in the official Kodi repository. This means that it could host copyrighted material that is illegal to stream.
How do I stream Fluxus IPTV on Amazon firestick?
To stream Fluxus IPTV on Amazon Firestick, begin by enabling installation from unknown sources. Go to My Fire TV in Settings and select Developer options. Choose “Apps from unknown sources” and Turn on the pop-up. Go to your Apps list and open the Downloader App. If you don’t have your Downloader App installed in Fire TV, begin by installing it first.
Open the downloader app from your Apps list and enter the following URL: https://gsesmartiptv.com/dlgseiptv.php
Download and install GES Smart IPTV on your Amazon Firestick. Once installed, open the app from your apps list. On the left panel, select “Remote Playlists” and click on the add icon, select “Add M3U URL”.
Enter your playlist name as Fluxus. Copy and paste the URL to the Fluxus M3U playlist then click “Okay” to add it to your remote playlist. Now, on your Firestick, click on the newly created playlist called Fluxus to stream Fluxus IPTV channels.
Do I need a VPN to use Fluxus IPTV kodi addon?
Privacy is a big issue today, and using a VPN when streaming with Fluxus IPTV is absolutely necessary. You need a reliable VPN service to watch all the free TV channels offered on Fluxus IPTV. Ensure that the VPN you choose does not hamper performance or cause buffering.