Players Klub offers one of the best IPTV services. It provides over 3000 live TV channels from the US, Canada, Australia, and the UK. The add-on comes with various genres and categories for on-demand content. It’s noteworthy that the on-demand section streams over 13000 movies and 1000 TV channels.
This IPTV service also has an option for adult content and PPV (pay-per-view) channels which allows you to stream variety of events. No doubt that the add-on offers high-quality content, updated daily.
It’s also worth mentioning that its Electronic Program Guide helps you keep a record of content played using the various available channels.
How To Sign Up For Players Klub IPTV Service?
Follow the steps below to sign up for Players Klub.
- Launch your web browser and go to the Player’s Klub official website.
- Click on Buy Subscription.
- Choose the number of the devices you wish to connect on the left side.
- On the right side, click on Order Now for the plan you want.
- Enter a promo code if you have one and then click on CheckOut.
- Enter your name, email address, password, and billing information. Proceed with the payment.
- Select a payment method and click on Complete Order.
Install Players Klub IPTV App On Kodi
The Players Klub add-on is a third-party add-on, meaning you’ll need to enable installation from Unknown Sources by following the steps below.
How To Enable Unknown Sources On Kodi
- Launch Kodi and select the cogwheel icon to open Settings.
- Select System.
- On the left side, select Add-ons and click on the Unknown Sources option.
- Confirm the prompt message by clicking on Yes.
You have now enabled Unknown Sources, and you may proceed to install the Players Klub add-on from the Players Klub Repository.
Installing From The Players Klub IPTV Repository
You must install the Players Klub Repository before installing the add-on. This method works on both Kodi Krypton and Leia. Here’s how to go about it.
- Return to Kodi’s home screen and select the Settings cogwheel icon.
- On the pop-up screen, click on File Manager and select Add Source.
- Click on None to open the text box.
- On this box, type this URL exactly as it is- http://theplayersklub.us/playersklub.
- Click on OK.
- Open Enter A Name For This Media Source and type a custom name for the above media source.
- Click on OK when done.
- Return to the main menu and select the Add-ons option.
- Click on the icon at the top left corner to open Package Installer.
- On the pop-up screen, click on Install from the zip.
- Select the media source name you entered in 6 above.
- Click on the zip file repository.playersklub-x.x-zip.
Kodi will begin to install the repository in the file. You will be notified shortly if the installation is successful. After installing the repository, you can go ahead and install Players Klub IPTV Kodi Add-on, as explained below.
- Without exiting your current screen, click on Install From Repository and select The Players Klub IPTV Repository.
- Click on Add-Ons and select The Players Klub.
- Choose your ideal version for this add-on.
- Click on Install and then OK.
The installation process will take a few moments. If successful, you will receive a notification.
After a successful installation, log in to the add-on by providing the username and password you used to subscribe for Players Klub IPTV.
Follow the steps below:
- On Kodi’s home screen, click on Add-Ons.
- Select Video Add-Ons and open The Players Klub IPTV Kodi add-on.
- Select Step 1 Insert Login Credentials.
- On the text boxes that pop up, enter your username and password.
- Click on OK. Ignore any errors by pressing OK on the Playback Failed option.
- On the next screen, select Step 2 Click Once Login Is Input.
- Press Click Here To Refresh After Logins Have Been Entered to refresh the login page.
- Click on OK on the Clear Your Cache box that pops up.
- Select Players Live and click on All.
The options will be displayed once you are logged in. Click on Movies or Catchup to access on-demand movies and TV Shows.
How To Install Players Klub IPTV On Kodi Jarvis 16
For a successful installation, here’s what you need to do:
- Open Kodi Jarvis and click on the System option.
- Click on File Manager and double click on Add Source.
- On the pop-up box, press None and then enter in this URL- http://theplayersklub.us/playersklub/.
- Click on Done and type a name for the repository.
- Click on Done and then OK.
- Return to Kodi’s Home Screen and select System.
- Click on Add-ons.
- Click on Install from Zip File and select the name you provided in step 4 above.
- Press repository.playersklub-1.0.zip.
- Click on Install From Repository and select Players Klub Repository.
- Click on Video Add-Ons.
- Select Players Klub and click on Install.
The installation will take a few moments.
Installing Players Klub IPTV on Firestick
- Go to Your Firestick device main menu.
- Select My Fire TV or Device (depends on your device).
- Click Developer Options -> Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Use your Firestick remote to go back to Home.
- Click on search bar and type Downloader App, install the app and launch it.
- Highlight My Fire TV Home in the downloader app and click the URL field.
- Type in http://bit.ly/klubapk and hit Go to download Players Klub IPTV APK.
- Install the Players Klub IPTV once download is complete.
- Click Done to go back to the downloader app.
Install Players Klub IPTV Through The M3U Link
To install Players Klub on IPTV through the M3U link, here’s all you need to do.
- Open Kodi Settings and select the Add-on section.
- Select My Add-On and choose PVR Client.
- Click on PVR IPTV Simple Client and choose Configure.
- Select on the General section and select M3U List Path to find an M3U link for your device.
- Click on the provided M3U Link.
- Select OK and restart the Kodi app.
Features Of Players Klub IPTV
You’ll enjoy the Players Klub IPTV on Kodi. Here’s why:
- Streams over 3,000 live channels.
- Has VOD movies and TV show options.
- Has a variety of subscription plans.
- Contains news and entertainment, including major sports channels.
- Supports popular IPTV Players.
- Can be used on Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices.
- Can be used with a VPN.
- Accessible from any location.
- Has an excellent customer support service.
- Supports external players.
- Has an option for adding channels to favorites.
- Players Klub IPTV accepts both Bitcoin and PayPal payments.
- And more.
How To Add And Remove Channels To Favorites
This feature is available on the Players Klub IPTV, which is usually not the case with other Live TV services.
- Launch the add-on and select any channel.
- Long press the OK button and select Add To Favorite.
- Return to the channel list and click on Favorites. You will find your added channel there.
- If you wish to remove the channel from Favorites, click and hold the OK button.
- Click on Remove from Favorite.
How To Add An External Video Player On The Players Klub IPTV Add-on
The procedure below helps integrate an external player within Players Klub IPTV.
- Click on Settings from Kodi’s home screen.
- Click on External Players and select Add Player.
- Choose an external player and click on Add.
You will receive a notification that the player has been added successfully. Now that you can use Players Klub IPTV on Kodi, it is advisable to protect yourself with a VPN. The VPN will mask your online activities, making it difficult for your ISP, government or even hackers to trace you.
PrivateVPN is one of the best VPNs to use with this add-on.
Private VPN is compatible with Windows, Mac, IOS, Android, Firestick, Smart TV, Xbox, Routers, and other devices. It provides you with a buffer-free streaming experience with no geo-blocking, meaning you can even watch content that’s restricted in your particular geographical area.
How To Install The PrivateVPN On Kodi
- Download the Zomboided repository on your device and launch Kodi.
- Click on Add-ons and open the Package Installer box.
- Choose Install From Zip File.
- Locate and open the Zomboided repository.
- Click on Install From The Repository.
- Select Install From Repository and click on Zomboided Add-on Repository.
- Open Services and select VPN Manager For OpenVPN.
- Click on Install.
- Navigate Program Add-Ons and click on VPN Manager.
- Open Settings.
- On the VPN Provider option, locate Private VPN.
- Click on VPN Configuration via VPN Manager and select Settings.
- Type your Privatet account username and password.
- Click on VPN Connections and select First VPN connection.
- After VPN Manager verifies your account, you will be prompted to choose a server location.
- Choose a server location and exit the VPN, leaving it running on the background.
- Launch Kodi to begin streaming anonymously.
To recap, the Players Klub IPTV Kodi add-on is easy to use and can be installed on Kodi and any Kodi-supported device. This service offers high-quality live TV and movies, plus live sports, news channels, and much more. Always remember that for anonymous streaming and to access geo-restricted content, consider using a reliable VPN, such as PrivateVPN.