Originally, ReleaseBB was released by Mr. Entertainment. The original version is not updated anymore since Mr. Entertainment Repo abandoned the site around 2017.
Later, the Bugatsinho repository took over this addon with new streaming features. The addon streams films and TV shows, which are regularly updated.
Unlike most addons, it scraps the internet for high-quality links (including 4K and 1080p) from popular scene release sites. ReleaseBB addon is not much simpler to use compared to some addons. However, it has a seamless streaming experience once you become familiar with it.
This add-on has one of the best video qualities you’ll come across and it’s compatible with Kodi 19 Matrix.
This article discusses the various steps to be followed when installing ReleaseBB Addon on Kodi. The process can be applied to Android & IOS, Android Boxes, Android TV, Fire TV, Amazon Fire Stick, among other devices.
How Not To F*ck Up Your Kodi Experience: Streaming movies and TV shows on any of the 3rd party Kodi-addons may be illegal in your country due to copyright issues. Consider using a VPN if you truly care about protecting your online privacy. Here are the key benefits of hiding your IP (using VPN): 1) Encrypts your internet traffic. 2) You can access Geo-restricted content. 3) You can avoid ISP throttling. 4) You can avoid unwanted surveillance by government agencies and ISPs. 5) You can protect yourself from hackers. Connect VPN on all of your streaming devices (iOS, Windows, Android, Amazon Fire TV, etc.) and enjoy worry-free & high-speed movie experience 24/7. The Most Popular VPN Providers Among Kodi Users Are: 1) Get CyberGhost - 45-Day Money-Back Guarantee 2) Get ExpressVPN - 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee 3) Get PrivateVPN - 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Installing ReleaseBB Addon On Kodi
First, you will need to enable Kodi’s unknown sources for a successful addon installation. Follow the procedure below:
How To Enable Unknown Sources
- After launching Kodi, click on the cogwheel icon to open settings.
- On the pop-up screen, click on System.
- Navigate the Add-ons menu item.
- Switch on the Unknown Sources option if it is off.
After the steps explained above, you will need to install the Bugatsinho repository before installing the addon. Here’s what you need to do:
How To Install Bugatisnho Repository On Kodi
- Return to the System screen and select the File Manager folder.
- Click on Add Source and select None.
- On the box provided, type this URL as is: https://bugatisnho.gityhub.io/re.
- Click on OK.
- Select the box underneath the above URL and type a name for the above media source.
- Press OK again.
- Return to the System screen and click on Add-ons.
- Select Install From Zip File.
- Click Yes when prompted.
- Choose the media source name you typed in step 5 above.
- Select the repository.bugatsinho-2.5.zip URL (name may be slightly different).
The Bugatisnho repository Add-on will be installed within a few seconds. You will be notified with a pop-up message if the installation is successful.
You can now proceed to install ReleaseBB Kodi Addon by following these steps:
- On the same screen in step 11 above, click on Install from repository.
- Select Bugatsinho repository.
- Click on Video Addons and select ReleaseBB.
- Click on Install and then OK.
- After the ReleaseBB Addon Installed message appears, return to Kodi’s main menu.
- Click on the Add-ons category and select ReleaseBB.
Congratulations! You have installed ReleaseBB Addon on your device successfully.
How To Access The ReleaseBB Add-on
You can access the RealeaseBB addon on Kodi in two ways:
On the home screen, click on Add-ons and then on Video addons. Select the ReleaseBB addon.
On the home screen, highlight the Add-ons option without clicking on it. Select ReleaseBB Kodi Addon in the Video addons row on the right-hand side.
How To Integrate ReleaseBB Kodi Addon With Real-Debrid
It is possible to integrate your Real Debrid account with the ReleaseBB addon. The integration removes the bad links when streaming, giving you a better experience. If you do not have a Real Debrid account yet, consider registering for one. Below is the integration process:
- Open ReleaseBB.
- Hover over the screen and click on Tools-Settings.
- Select ResolveURL: Settings.
- Navigate the Universal Resolvers menu and select Real Debrid.
- Click on (Re)Authorize My Account.
- You will be prompted with a code. Open https://real-debrid.com/device and enter the code.
- Click on Continue.
A confirmation message will pop up on the screen’s right-hand corner after a successful installation. You are now free to stream your favorite content using Real Debrid on ReleaseBB Kodi Addon.
If the addon’s base URL is restricted to certain countries, you can bypass geo-blocks by changing the addon’s source URL or installing a VPN on Kodi.
Changing The Source URL
- Navigate the addon and click on the Menu button.
- Click on the General Tab.
- If the Domain is RLSBB.to, change it to RLSBB.ru, or vice versa.
- Click on OK.
Pros Of ReleaseBB Kodi Addon
- Vast, high-quality media sources
- Access to 4K and HD content
- Cache option to heighten loading speed
- Diverse media to choose from
- Updated regularly by an active community
- Comes with a Recommended section
- Intelligent search button
- Can be set not to show dead links
- Compatible with Real Debrid, Premiumize, All Debrid, The Premium-Hosters, etc.
- Has free links
- Has an On-Demand Add-on
Cons Of ReleaseBB Kodi Addon
- Since it is a third-party addon, it requires a VPN for your online anonymity. But this shouldn’t be much of a problem because you can still find an affordable yet reliable VPN provider, such as Private VPN.
The addon’s interface contains the following sections
- ReleaseBB Movies
- ReleaseBB TV Shows
- Set View-Types
- And more.
How To Fix Errors On ReleaseBB
Sometimes, the addon may fail to function correctly despite being properly installed. The following are some of the errors you may encounter when using ReleaseBB Kodi Addon, and their solutions.
Streaming Buffering/ No Streams Available On ReleaseBB
The causes of these errors vary from one problem to the other. Such errors can be fixed by:
- Clearing Kodi’s cache in the device settings.
- Using an updated ResolveURL to reauthorize services like All Debrid and Real Debrid.
- Changing Auto Play feature to Source Select on the addon settings.
- Bypassing ISP blocking through proxies.
ReleaseBB Does Not Start
Consider the following solutions to fix the problem of ReleaseBB not starting:
- If you are using a VPN, ensure that your network’s server and the port number match with the one provided on the Kodi Internet access.
- Clear Kodi cache in the device settings or with maintenance tools. Reboot Kodi and restart the addon.
ReleaseBB Link Requires Stream Authorization To Play
Here’s what to do if you are requested to authorize the stream after clicking on a link:
- Use a Debrid service on Kodi and disable free hosters.
- Pair to a hosting site using a static IP address.
ReleaseBB Dependencies Could Not Be Satisfied
To solve this problem, use a Kodi version that is compatible with this addon. If possible, consider installing the latest release of Kodi.
ReleaseBB Error Check Log For More Information
When you encounter such an error, it is advisable to clear the Kodi cache on your device settings and reboot the application. If the problem persists, consider checking the log file.
The ReleaseBB addon is designed to serve you on-demand, high-quality content, especially when used with a VPN. Unlike most addons, this add-on fetches its streaming links from premium hosters offering high-quality streaming links. In addition, the ReleaseBB Kodi addon works with Real Debrid for a better, high-quality, and buffer-free streaming experience.