What is TV One Kodi addon?
TV One is a free live IPTV Kodi addon that lets you stream hundreds of channels from around the world on multiple devices. It is one of the most popular addons for streaming live IPTV channels and TV shows and has been around since 2018.
You can stream content in HD quality in different categories. Most channels we tested ranged from 480p to 720p in picture quality. Channels are arranged in alphabetical order so it is easy to find the specific channel you are looking for.
TV One is compatible with the Kodi 19 Matrix and previous versions of Kodi, including Kodi 17 (Krypton) and Leia 18. This addon has a one-click play feature that lets you click the channel you want to watch and start streaming instantly.
As of the time of writing this guide, the addon still works. It has many variations/forks which include TV One 1111 and TV One 1122.
TV One Repositories
TV one Kodi addon can be downloaded from the following URLs:
How Not To F*ck Up Your Kodi Experience: Streaming movies and TV shows on any of the 3rd party Kodi-addons may be illegal in your country due to copyright issues. Consider using a VPN if you truly care about protecting your online privacy. Here are the key benefits of hiding your IP (using VPN): 1) Encrypts your internet traffic. 2) You can access Geo-restricted content. 3) You can avoid ISP throttling. 4) You can avoid unwanted surveillance by government agencies and ISPs. 5) You can protect yourself from hackers. Connect VPN on all of your streaming devices (iOS, Windows, Android, Amazon Fire TV, etc.) and enjoy worry-free & high-speed movie experience 24/7. The Most Popular VPN Providers Among Kodi Users Are: 1) Get CyberGhost - 45-Day Money-Back Guarantee 2) Get ExpressVPN - 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee 3) Get PrivateVPN - 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Step-by-Step Guide To Install Octopus Repository and TV One Kodi Addon
First Things First – Enable Unknown Sources
- Go to Home Screen, click on the gear icon, click on system, select “add-ons” on the left side menu, allow installation from “Unknown Sources”, click “yes” when the warning popup appears.
Installing Octopus Repository
- Go to Home Screen, click on Gear Icon, click on File Manager;
- Click Add Source, Click None, Type in the URL “https://fuse99.com/octopus/ ” and click Done;
- Pick a name for the repository (i.e. Octopus) and enter it in the bottom box and click OK;
- Click back until you are in the Main Menu, select Addons on the left side
- Click on the Box Symbol (top left corner), Choose Install From ZIP file, click Yes when a warning appears;
- Open “Octopus” Source and choose this file: “repository.octopus-0.1.85.zip”
- A notification saying “Installed Successfully” will appear.
Installing Tv One Kodi Addon
- Go to Home Screen, find Add-ons on the left side, select the box symbol (top left corner) to get to the Addon Browser;
- Click on Install From Repository, choose Octopus Repository, click on Video Addons in the category section;
- Click on tvOne and hit install, select OK to confirm the installation of dependencies (don’t appear in Kodi 19 Matrix);
- A notification saying “Installed Successfully” will appear;
- You have now downloaded tvOne to Kodi.
TV One Addon Alternatives
- J1TV – this video addon lets you stream live TV channels, music, movies, and TV Shows from various sources. It has a well-laid-out interface and numerous sections including Kids Club, Mozaic, Docula, and Butter Fingers.
- NewsOn – this is a free and ad-supported addon that lets you stream local news with a selection of up to 175 different local channels from 114 regions.
- Catch Up TV & More – this third-party Kodi addon gives you access to thousands of live IPTV channels, videos, and TV shows from around the world.
Sections and channels
TV One has a well-laid interface where you can find the content according to genre or country. Most channels are categorized by country. However, the addon does not seem to have a search feature for finding specific channels. It has the following sections:
- South Indian
- Portugal TV
- Sri Lanka
- Live Sports
- 24/7 Channels
TV One Not Working Fix
TV One users may experience some common issues with the addon which may include:
No Stream available
This type of error is quite common but its causes may vary. You may experience occasional buffering and lag when streaming, preventing you from having smooth entertainment. Other times, the source link may completely fail to open causing a “no stream available” error. Here are ways to fix this issue:
- Clear app cache from device settings. Alternatively, you can use tools like Open Wizard to automatically clear any cache build-up.
- Go to settings and switch the AutoPlay feature to source select.
- Do not use a VPN with Debrid services.
- Bypass ISPs by using a proxy or VPN.
Error Check Log
This error is quite common with live streaming addons like TVOne. It is caused by a filled-up cache or a broken repo link. To fix this problem, try clearing the app cache from device settings and reboot the app. If the problem persists, check that the repository link is working. The error check log error may also be solved by using a secure VPN to access geo-restricted content.
We all hate to see the pop-up dialog that requires you to authorize certain streams. Unfortunately, this is a very common error with many live add-ons like TV One. There are two main ways to fix this problem.
- Disable free hosters in Kodi and use a Debrid service.
- Pair the hoster site with a static IP address.
Dependencies could not be satisfied
This error arises from the python code discrepancy of the addon’s dependencies. To solve this issue, update to the latest Kodi version for the addon. This ensures that the addon dependencies and the python discrepancy are compatible.
Addon fails to start/launch
If the addon fails to start, it could be that it has stopped working altogether. So it is important to check for updates or working source links for the addon. Other than that, even working addons can still fail to launch. Here’s how you fix the problem.
- Ensure that the server and port number match the ones of your network especially if you are using a VPN
- Clear Kodi app cache from device settings. Maintenance tools like Open Wizard can automate the process. Reboot Kodi and then launch the addon. This should solve the issue.
Is TV One Kodi addon legal?
TV One is a third-party Kodi addon that cannot be downloaded from the official Kodi repository. It may host copyrighted content that is illegal to stream depending on your location and copyright laws. So it is important to check which laws apply to you before using the addon.
How do I install TV One on firestick?
To install TV One on firestick, open the Kodi application and go to settings. Select Settings and click Addons on the left-hand menu. Click to allow installation from Unknown Sources. Return to the Kodi home screen and open the File Manager. Click Add source from either side of the Window and click <None>. Type in the source URL for the TV One addon.
Enter the media source name and click the back button to return to the home menu. Select Addons on the home menu and select Install from the zip file. You should find the source name that you entered earlier. Click the zip file and wait for the installation notification. This should take a few seconds.
Open the repository from which you just installed and click video addons. Scroll down and click the TV One addon and click install from the bottom right section. Wait a few seconds until the addon installation is complete.
Should I use a VPN with TV One?
Yes. It is highly recommended to use a VPN while streaming with the TV One Kodi addon. This helps you access content blocked by your ISP.
All things considered, TV One Kodi addon offers plenty to admire. It is constantly being updated with fresh new content and expanding entertainment categories.