In this article, you’ll find a brief description of the TvTap Kodi addon (Kodi 19 Matrix compatible) and a tutorial on how to install it.
TvTap Kodi Addon is a must-have add-on for anyone who doesn’t want to subscribe to IPTV services. This streaming addon allows you to watch Live TV, Sports, News, Documentaries, etc. It also has sections for Food, Music, Entertainment, and Kids.
You can stream content from hundreds of live & free channels from Germany, the UK, Italy, the US, Middle Eastern countries, etc. The addon is mostly known for its sports content that include Tennis, Football, Boxing, MBA, NHL, NFL, WWE, etc.
TvTap Kodi addon can be installed on any device that supports Kodi: Android devices (based on the homonymous Android app), Firestick/Fire TV, Mac, Windows, IOS, Nvidia Shield, etc.
How Not To F*ck Up Your Kodi Experience: Streaming movies and TV shows on any of the 3rd party Kodi-addons may be illegal in your country due to copyright issues. Consider using a VPN if you truly care about protecting your online privacy. Here are the key benefits of hiding your IP (using VPN): 1) Encrypts your internet traffic. 2) You can access Geo-restricted content. 3) You can avoid ISP throttling. 4) You can avoid unwanted surveillance by government agencies and ISPs. 5) You can protect yourself from hackers. Connect VPN on all of your streaming devices (iOS, Windows, Android, Amazon Fire TV, etc.) and enjoy worry-free & high-speed movie experience 24/7. The Most Popular VPN Providers Among Kodi Users Are: 1) Get CyberGhost - 45-Day Money-Back Guarantee 2) Get ExpressVPN - 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee 3) Get PrivateVPN - 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
First Things First – Enable Unknown Sources
- Go to Home Screen, click on gear icon, click on system, select “add-ons” on the left side menu, allow installation from “Unknown Sources”, click “yes” when the warning popup appears.
Step-by-Step Guide To Install Diamond Build Addons Repository and TvTap Kodi Addon
Installing Diamond Build Addons Repository
Note: The Repo URL has changed, TvTap addon isn’t available anymore in the RubyJewel Repository “http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com/”
- Go to Home Screen, click on Gear Icon, click on File Manager;
- Click Add Source, Click None, Type in the URL “http://diamondbuild.xyz/” and click Done;
- Pick a name for the repository (i.e. Diamond) and enter it in the bottom box, click OK;
- Click back until you are in the Main Menu, select Addons on the left side;
- Click on the Box Symbol (top left corner), choose Install From ZIP file, click Yes when a warning appears;
- Open “Diamond” Source and choose this file: “repository.diamond-wizard-repo-k19.xx.xx.zip” or “repository.diamond-wizard-repo-k18-xx.xx.zip” if you are not using Kodi 19 Matrix;
- A notification saying “Installed Successfully” will appear.
Installing TvTap Kodi Addon
- Go to Home Screen, find Add-ons on the left side, select the box symbol (top left corner) to get to the Addon Browser;
- Click on Install From Repository, choose Diamond Build Addons Repository, click on Video Addons in the category section;
- Click on TvTap and hit install, select OK to confirm the installation of dependencies (not applicable for Kodi 19 Matrix);
- A notification saying “Installed Successfully” will appear;
- You can now access the TvTap Kodi addon from the main menu.
- The best thing to prevent content from lagging is to use VPN.