Ultimate White Cream is one of the best Kodi add-ons containing adult content from movies, scenes, webcams, and live streams. The White Cream add-on has sections and subcategories with all types of videos that users can watch.
There are several ways on how to download and install the Ultimate WhiteCream Kodi addon. Both methods include downloading and installing the Ultimate Whitecream add-on from the Dobellina and Crew repository, found on GitHub.
The addon isn’t Kodi 19 Matrix YET. However, it’s likely that developers will update the addon soon. Check out the alternatives section below to learn which adult addons are compatible with Kodi 19 Matrix.
How Not To F*ck Up Your Kodi Experience: Streaming movies and TV shows on any of the 3rd party Kodi-addons may be illegal in your country due to copyright issues. Consider using a VPN if you truly care about protecting your online privacy. Here are the key benefits of hiding your IP (using VPN): 1) Encrypts your internet traffic. 2) You can access Geo-restricted content. 3) You can avoid ISP throttling. 4) You can avoid unwanted surveillance by government agencies and ISPs. 5) You can protect yourself from hackers. Connect VPN on all of your streaming devices (iOS, Windows, Android, Amazon Fire TV, etc.) and enjoy worry-free & high-speed movie experience 24/7. The Most Popular VPN Providers Among Kodi Users Are: 1) Get CyberGhost - 45-Day Money-Back Guarantee 2) Get ExpressVPN - 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee 3) Get PrivateVPN - 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Ultimate Whitecream Kodi Addon Latest Version Installation Options
- The first method of installing Ultimate Whitecream involves downloading and installing the Git browser on Kodi.
- The second and most common method of installing the Ultimate Whitecream add-on on Kodi involves downloading and installing the host repositories directly from the GitHub server by using their corresponding URLs. This method eliminates the need to install the Gib browser on Kodi and is somewhat easier.
How to Install Ultimate WhiteCream?
In this guide, you will learn how to install the Ultimate Whitecream add-on on Kodi using both methods. But before we jump into it, just a friendly reminder that using either method to install Ultimate Whitecream on Kodi, you need to allow the installation of add-ons from unknown sources.
This is because Ultimate Whitecream is a third-party add-on not hosted or recommended by XMBC Foundation, responsible for maintaining Kodi.
Also, note that third-party add-ons are prone to security vulnerabilities. Therefore, install them at your discretion and always use VPN when streaming content.
Allowing Kodi Addons From Unknown Sources
Follow the step-by-step guide below to allow installation of third-party add-ons on Kodi:
- Launch Kodi and select Settings on the main menu.
- Under System Settings, click on Standard.
- On the list of options displayed, select Add-ons.
- On the Unknown Sources option, move the toggle switch to the right.
- Ignore the warning that appears on the screen, and then click Yes.
How To Install Git Browser On Kodi
To install the Git browser on Kodi, you need to add the repo source on Kodi.
For more detailed information, please see our How To Use Kodi article.
Add The Repository Source
Follow the step-by-step guide below to get started:
- On the Kodi home screen, click on the gear icon at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Under System Settings, click on File Manager.
- Click Add Source.
- Under Enter The Path Or Browse For Media Locations Box’ type in http://fusion.tvaddons.co/
- Under ‘Enter A Name For This Media Source’ type in Fusion and click on OK.
Add Git Browser To Kodi
After adding the repository source, you need to install the repository and then install the Git browser by following the steps below:
- From your Kodi home screen, click on Add-ons.
- Click on the open box icon at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select Install From ZIP File.
- Click on Fusion.
- Click on Kodi-Repos & xxx-adult.
- On the list of ZIP files listed, select repository.xbmchub-3.0.0.zip (The version number may be different from the one indicated).
When the repository successfully installs on Kodi, go back to the Add-ons screen.
- Select Install From Repository.
- Select TVADDONS.CO Add-on Repository.
- Select Services.
- Select Git Browser.
- Click on the Install button at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
Now that you’ve installed Git browser on Kodi, you can download and install either the Dobellina or Crew repository, which hosts the Ultimate WhiteCream add-on. After installing either repository, go to Video Add-ons, select Ultimate WhiteCream, and then click on Install.
Dobellina Repository On The Git Browser
Name: The Dobellina Repository
Crew Repository On The Git Browser
Input the information below on the Git browser:
Name: The Crew Repository
The method below explains how to download and install directly from the Github server using the Crew repository.
- Launch Kodi.
- Select Settings or the cog icon on the left.
- Under System, select File Manager.
- On the list of options displayed, Click on Add Source.
- You’ll see the Add File Source window; click on None.
- Type http://team-crew.github.io underneath the box with the label Enter The Path For Media Location then click OK.
- Underneath the box indicated Enter A Name For This Media Source, type Crew, and click OK.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and click on Add-ons.
- Click on Browser.
- Select Install From ZIP File.
- Click on Crew.
- Select Crew repository (repository.thecrew-x.x.x.zip).
- Click on Install From Repository.
- Select Video Add-ons.
- Select Ultimate WhiteCream.
- Click on Install.
You’ll receive a notification once the add-on is successfully installed.
Note that the Ultimate WhiteCream Kodi addon only works with users with Kodi 18.9 and below. It does not work on Kodi 19; therefore, you’ll need an alternative add-on.
Ultimate Whitecream Kodi addon contains adult content; therefore, users must be at least 18 years old before downloading and installing the add-on on Kodi.