It’s time to celebrate – VideoDevil, a well-known Kodi addon for watching adult content, is now compatible with Kodi 19 Matrix.
With the VideoDevil Kodi addon, you can gain access to video content that is hosted on websites like Analdin, Ah-Me, CelebsNuds, ClipHunter, KamaBaba, Motherless, PornHD, Pornhub, RedTube, Sexu, SpankBang, YouPorn, and many more.
The addon also allows you to set up downloads and disable specific websites for a better user experience.
How Not To F*ck Up Your Kodi Experience: Streaming movies and TV shows on any of the 3rd party Kodi-addons may be illegal in your country due to copyright issues. Consider using a VPN if you truly care about protecting your online privacy. Here are the key benefits of hiding your IP (using VPN): 1) Encrypts your internet traffic. 2) You can access Geo-restricted content. 3) You can avoid ISP throttling. 4) You can avoid unwanted surveillance by government agencies and ISPs. 5) You can protect yourself from hackers. Connect VPN on all of your streaming devices (iOS, Windows, Android, Amazon Fire TV, etc.) and enjoy worry-free & high-speed movie experience 24/7. The Most Popular VPN Providers Among Kodi Users Are: 1) Get CyberGhost - 45-Day Money-Back Guarantee 2) Get ExpressVPN - 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee 3) Get PrivateVPN - 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
First Things First – Enable Unknown Sources
- Go to Home Screen, click on the gear icon, click on system, select “add-ons” on the left side menu, allow installation from “Unknown Sources”, click “yes” when the warning popup appears.
Step-by-Step Guide To Install Diamond Build Repository and Video Devil Kodi Addon
Here is how you get the VideoDevil addon:
Installing Diamond Build Repository
- Go to Home Screen, click on Gear Icon, click on File Manager;
- Click Add Source, Click None, Type in the URL “https://diamondbuild.xyz/” and click Done;
- Pick a name for the repository (i.e. Diamond) and enter it in the bottom box and click OK;
- Click back until you are in the Main Menu, select Addons on the left side
- Click on the Box Symbol (top left corner), Choose Install From ZIP file, click Yes when a warning appears;
- Open “Diamond” Source and choose this file: “repository.diamond-wizard-repo-k19-xx.xx.zip”
- A notification saying “Installed Successfully” will appear.
Installing VideDevil Kodi Addon
- Go to Home Screen, find Add-ons on the left side, select the box symbol (top left corner) to get to the Addon Browser;
- Click on Install From Repository, choose Diamond Build Repo, click on Video Addons in the category section;
- Click on VideoDevil and hit install, select OK to confirm the installation of dependencies (don’t appear in Kodi 19 Matrix);
- A notification saying “Installed Successfully” will appear;
- You have now downloaded VideDevil to Kodi. You can now access the VideoDevil Kodi addon from the main menu.