It’s time to celebrate – VideoDevil, a well-known Kodi addon for watching adult content, is now compatible with Kodi 19 Matrix.
With the VideoDevil Kodi addon, you can gain access to video content that is hosted on websites like Analdin, Ah-Me, CelebsNuds, ClipHunter, KamaBaba, Motherless, PornHD, Pornhub, RedTube, Sexu, SpankBang, YouPorn, and many more.
The addon also allows you to set up downloads and disable specific websites for a better user experience.
Everything you watch using Kodi leaves footprints that can easily be tracked by government agencies and your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
It’s important to understand that streaming movies and TV shows on any of the 3rd party Kodi addons may be subject to copyright issues. This is because some of the 3rd party Kodi addons are essentially accessing content that is otherwise behind the paywall.
On top of it, many of the free streaming applications are hosted in insecure servers which means that you are exposed to hacking risks.
Users who love to stay in bed throughout the weekend and watch content on Kodi are also exposed to ISP throttling. This means that your internet service provider may deliberately slow down your internet connection if it detects too excessive streaming activity at your end.
To avoid potential hacking risk, ISP throttling, government surveillance, and Geo-restrictions on the content you are trying to watch, we recommend using a VPN.
Here are the key benefits of hiding your IP (using VPN):
1) You can access Geo-restricted content.
2) You can avoid ISP throttling.
3) You can avoid unwanted surveillance by government agencies and ISPs.
4) You can protect yourself from hackers.
In order to stay safe, we recommend using a PrivateVPN.
Connect PrivateVPN on all of your streaming devices (iOS, Windows, Android, Amazon Fire TV, etc.) and enjoy worry-free & high-speed movie experience 24/7.
First Things First – Enable Unknown Sources
- Go to Home Screen, click on the gear icon, click on system, select “add-ons” on the left side menu, allow installation from “Unknown Sources”, click “yes” when the warning popup appears.
Step-by-Step Guide To Install Diamond Build Repository and Video Devil Kodi Addon
Here is how you get the VideoDevil addon:
Installing Diamond Build Repository
- Go to Home Screen, click on Gear Icon, click on File Manager;
- Click Add Source, Click None, Type in the URL “https://diamondbuild.xyz/” and click Done;
- Pick a name for the repository (i.e. Diamond) and enter it in the bottom box and click OK;
- Click back until you are in the Main Menu, select Addons on the left side
- Click on the Box Symbol (top left corner), Choose Install From ZIP file, click Yes when a warning appears;
- Open “Diamond” Source and choose this file: “repository.diamond-wizard-repo-k19-xx.xx.zip”
- A notification saying “Installed Successfully” will appear.
Installing VideDevil Kodi Addon
- Go to Home Screen, find Add-ons on the left side, select the box symbol (top left corner) to get to the Addon Browser;
- Click on Install From Repository, choose Diamond Build Repo, click on Video Addons in the category section;
- Click on VideoDevil and hit install, select OK to confirm the installation of dependencies (don’t appear in Kodi 19 Matrix);
- A notification saying “Installed Successfully” will appear;
- You have now downloaded VideDevil to Kodi. You can now access the VideoDevil Kodi addon from the main menu.